NSR Permits, Title V Permits, and PBR Registration

NSR Title V

Permit By Rule (PBR) Registration

(Previously known as CAERS)

Register new sites by selecting "New Registration". Modify existing Registrations by searching for the site and select "Modify Registration". To revoke a current NSR permit to go PBR, search for the site and select "Revoke Permit".

Downloading Workbook...

The information on this site is intended to comply with the Utah Administrative Code, Rules R307-401-7 and R307-415-7i. The draft permits listed above under "Draft Permits (ITA)" and "Draft Permit/Public Comment" are available for public review and comment. To submit comments, obtain the administrative record, or request a public hearing, please click on the email address of the contact person for the respective draft permit.